Discover Your Roots: A 30-Day Guide to Building Your Family Tree
Affordable Genealogy: Mastering Online Family Tree Platforms in 30 Days for New Genealogists
Do you feel overwhelmed by the idea of building your family tree? Are you new to genealogy and unsure of where to begin? If so, you’re not alone. Many people who are interested in genealogy feel intimidated by the process of tracing their ancestry and are hesitant to invest in expensive courses or resources. But the good news is that you don’t have to break the bank to discover your family’s history!
Introducing “Discover Your Roots: A 30-Day Guide to Building Your Family Tree” – the affordable genealogy course that will take you step-by-step through the process of building your family tree. This course is specifically designed for new genealogists on a budget and will teach you everything you need to know to get started with tracing your ancestry online.
Imagine how you’ll feel after completing this course. You’ll be confident and skilled in using online family tree platforms, and you’ll have a deeper understanding of your family’s history. You may even be able to connect with long-lost relatives or at the very least reconnect with your elders. You’ll feel proud of the work you’ve done to uncover your roots and share them with your family.
Before taking this course, you may have felt overwhelmed or unsure of how to get started with genealogy. But after just 30 days, you’ll have the skills and knowledge you need to confidently build your family tree online. You’ll be able to find your way around the complicated world of genealogy archives and records, and you’ll feel confident to keep digging into your family’s history and find out even more.
Don’t let a tight budget hold you back from discovering your roots. Sign up for “Discover Your Roots: A 30-Day Guide to Building Your Family Tree” today and take the first step towards tracing your ancestry and learning more about your family’s history.
Why would you choose this course?
What are your pain points right now?
Does this sound like you?
- Feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information available online and not knowing where to start.
- Not understanding the different types of genealogy records and archives available online and how to access them.
- Struggling to navigate the various online family tree platforms and tools.
- Not knowing how to conduct effective research and use advanced search techniques to find elusive ancestors.
- Feeling like there’s too much to learn and not enough time to do it.
- Not knowing how to organize and keep track of research findings and family tree data.
- Feeling like genealogy research is too expensive or requires too much investment in time and resources.
- Finding it difficult to balance genealogy research with other priorities and responsibilities in life.
- Feeling isolated or alone in the genealogy research process, without support or guidance from others.
Do these feelings resonate with you?
- a sense of confusion and uncertainty about where to begin or how to navigate the various resources and archives available.
- a sense of sadness or regret about not learning more about their family’s history earlier in life.
- a sense of guilt or responsibility to carry on the legacy of their ancestors and preserve their family’s history for future generations.
- a sense of inadequacy or self-doubt about their ability to conduct effective genealogy research.
Or do these feelings resonate more for you?
- a sense of excitement or anticipation about what they may discover in their family’s history.
- a sense of nostalgia or sentimentality when looking back on their family’s past and learning more about their ancestors.
- a sense of awe or wonder when discovering stories or details about their ancestors that they may not have known before.
- a sense of connection or belonging to their family and their past when discovering their family’s history.
Turn those pain points into solutions and grow your sense of achievement with this course.
At the end of this course, you will:
- understand the different types of genealogy records and archives available online and how to access them.
- know how to conduct effective research and use advanced search techniques to find elusive ancestors.
- understand how to verify information found online and distinguish between accurate and inaccurate data.
- understand how to navigate the BIG FOUR online family tree platforms and tools. (Ancestry, FindMyPast, MyHeritage and FamilySearch)
- know how to organize and keep track of research findings and family tree data.
- know how to use genealogy software and technology to assist in research and analysis.
- understand how to interpret census records, immigration records, and other historical documents.
WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING RIGHT NOW?
- a sense of belonging and connection to your family and ancestors.
- a desire to gain a deeper understanding of your family’s cultural heritage and history.
- you want to uncover family stories and legacies that have been lost or forgotten over time.
- you want to pass down your family’s history and traditions to future generations.
- you want to find answers to questions and mysteries surrounding your family’s history.
- or you just want to explore and learn more about the historical context and events in which your ancestors lived.
- gain insight into your own personality traits and characteristics by learning about your ancestors.
- learn new technical skills and enhance your research abilities.
- use your research to help others fill gaps in your family history.
My focus is on helping you gain those insights, grow those skills, and develop your confidence with small steps.
WHO AM I?
As a self-taught family historian and a mature aged learner, I have spent the last few decades honing my research skills and uncovering the fascinating stories of my ancestors. I have traced my family roots back through several generations, creating detailed family trees that bring to life the lives and experiences of those who came before me.
Along the way, I’ve taken a lot of online genealogy courses, including the well-known University of Tasmania Diploma of Family History. These classes have given me the skills and tools I need to dig deeper into the history of my family and find new information and connections I never thought possible.
I am a trained teacher and certified educator in the adult learning sector. My diplomas include a Bachelor of Commerce, a Diploma of Trained Secretarial Teaching, a Diploma of Business, and a Diploma of Family History.
Now, I am thrilled to share my knowledge and experience with you through my new course, Discover Your Roots: A 30-Day Guide to Building Your Family Tree. Whether you’ve never done research before or have a lot of experience, my course will give you the skills and confidence you need to figure out your family history and build a complete family tree.
With step-by-step instructions and hands-on exercises, you’ll learn how to use online family tree platforms, look through genealogy archives, read historical records, and do a lot more. By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of your family’s history and heritage, and a newfound appreciation for the power of genealogical research.
The price for this course is $97 US and is payable online through PayPal on enrolment.
This course includes these new Specialty Lessons and Resources:
- How to use Chat GPT and Quillbot to help you with your research planning.
- Ebook: The Essential Family Tree Detective: Step-by-Step Guide to Genealogy Research
- Live Group Calls each week + discounted individual live calls on demand
- Essential Genealogist Tips: Building your Family Tree (30 Tips)
There is a current limit of 20 participants (with a discount code) – get in quick for this extraordinary opportunity to build your skills in genealogy. Discounts give you $50 off the default course price.
If you have completed the 5-day Challenge: S.M.A.R.T. Genealogy Planner you already have a discount coupon to apply to the cost of this course.
If you have not completed the 5-day challenge but still want to get a discount for the 30-day challenge, then simply sign up for the automatic emails for the 5-day challenge and receive your discount code in the final email.
The course is available now with Live Group Calls scheduled in Zoom each week in the month of March 2023. However, if you join the course later in the year you’ll find recordings of these Live Group Calls inside the course.
Live Group Calls Schedule:
Topic: Getting Started with Genealogy
Time: Mar 5, 2023 14:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Every week on Sun, until Mar 26, 2023, 4 occurrence(s)
Mar 5, 2023 14:00
Mar 12, 2023 14:00
Mar 19, 2023 14:00
Mar 26, 2023 14:00