Coach Carole Online
author, storyteller, family historian, edupreneur
Essential Genealogist - services for Family Historians
The journey of a genealogist is often long and laborious; many hours are spent poring over old documents and searching for long-lost ancestors. I have been researching my family tree for several decades and have learned a few strategies along the way to organise my family history and share ancestral stories.
There are many genealogy services available online; something for everyone. If you are seeking some help in the following aspects of genealogy and family history, then you may find my services just right for you. Book some free time with me here and find out what I can do for you.
- How to plan your family history research and ancestral storytelling
- How to record your research and harvest the facts about your ancestors’ lives
- How to share your research with family members in short, easily digestible chunks
- How to create your ancestral stories as blog posts or digital stories
- How to preserve your family history and share it with others
My ecourses cover each of these categories and provide a series of self-paced modules to guide you to success.
My templates complement the ecourses and provide easy-to-use documents and online strategies for enhancing your skills in family history.
My podcasts introduce you to a wide range of genealogists and authors, who share their expertise in family history, writing, and teaching.
My newsletters, live casts, and webinars keep you up-to-date with recommended resources, courses, and videos to assist you in expanding your personal genealogy network.
My social media sites provide you with access to my latest services, communities of interest, and opportunities for discussions on your family history issues.
Free course here: Blogging in the Past Lane
Coming Up! Blog Post Titles for Blogging in the Past Lane
- The Number One Reason You Should (Do) family history blogging
- 5 Simple Steps to An Effective family history blogging Strategy
- Got Stuck? Try These Tips to Streamline Your family history blogging
- Why Start a Family History Blog
- How You Can (Do) family history blogging in 24 Hours or Less for Free
- Scrapbooking: Another tool for family history blogging
- 10 Ways to Reinvent Your family history blogging
- The Biggest Lie In family history blogging
- Cool Tips For family history blogging Success
- Savvy, Smart, Sexy People Do family history blogging
- Push Button Easy: World Class Tools for Family History Preservation
- Ridiculous Rules About family history blogging
Who do i think i am?
I am a Family Historian, Genealogist, and Educator.
In 2019 I graduated from the University of Tasmania with a
Diploma of Family History and in 2020 began my new venture into becoming a Family History Educator. (Edupreneur).
In 2003 I traveled back to my homeland in Wales to attend the first conference for Digital Storytelling and became hooked on the fascinating technique of telling your family stories.
I am a Toastmaster, Mentor and Coach and have affiliations with clubs across the world. My home club is called Indigo Speakers where we support and encourage personal developoment in public speaking and leadership.
My passion is creating courses for beginner Family Historians; writing stories about my Ancestors and sharing my blog posts with other Genealogists.
Family History Blog
Push Button Easy: World Class Tools For Family History Preservation
Part One: Where to Start your Tree? So you want...... Read more
Savvy, Smart, Sexy People Do family history blogging
Dabblewriter Strategy for creating ebooks If you have a series...... Read more
Scrapbooking: Another Tool for Family History Blogging?
Scrapbook creations are popular arts/crafts activities for people of all...... Read more
How You Can (Do) family history blogging In 24 Hours Or Less For Free!
Are you creating long posts that take a lot of...... Read more
Why Start a Family History Blog? Live Cast from Facebook 20 August 2022!
This video is now available on my YouTube Channel. Please view...... Read more
Got Stuck? Try these tips to streamline your Family History Blogging!
What is your goal in your Family History Blogging? Distraction...... Read more
5 Simple Steps to An Effective family history blogging Strategy
Family History Blogging Strategies Sometimes I struggle with remaining focussed...... Read more
The Number One Reason You Should (Do) family history blogging
Why do Family History Blogging? In this post, I will...... Read more