Genealogists and Family Historians – start your engines!
Why not join my Preserving Family History Academy and gain access to all 14 of my online courses, ebooks, workbooks, PowerPoint files, masterclass, and live cast recordings, all in one place?
Planning for 2023?
Have you made plans for preserving your family history this year? January is a good time to determine why who, what, where, and when in your family history to share about. I have a few tips to start your inspiration for a year of storytelling about your ancestors and would love to hear from you about your plans. Please leave a comment below.
- Genealogy experts in my Personal Genealogy Network advise me to begin with a genealogy plan, a research plan, or a storytelling plan. My tips include many pieces of advice and recommendations that I have found really help me plan ahead and stick to my plan. Today I have been doing some research into the articles, blogs, and podcasts that take a fresh approach to getting those plans in place. Below are six for January 2023:
- How to make the perfect genealogy research plan
- How to create your Family Tree
- Writing family stories to a Theme
- 100 Best genealogy blogs and websites to follow in 2023
- 5 Tips for starting your family history journey
- 4 Research tips for beginner genealogists
Do you need help planning ahead?
Why not book some time with me in January to start planning your family tree, breaking down some brick walls, writing those ancestral stories, or compiling and publishing a family history book? I have several of these coaching specials available for you here. My time zone is UTC +11 during our summer months; if you need help in converting my available times to your time zone, try the World Clock. If Pensight does not work for you, I can convert your booking to a Zoom session.
January Live Casts: Tips for Essential Genealogists
Whilst getting ready for my own ancestral storytelling this year, I am also building a new series of Tips during January and posting them on social media. I am with a group of Edupreneurs who are doing the Live Cast challenge with Sarah Cordiner in her 30 days 30-tips challenge designed to lift your expert profile and grow your following.
Below are the 10 live casts available so far.
If you want to see all 30 and get notified when they arrive on YouTube, you can subscribe to my channel here.
Another way to get all of these and more is to join my Preserving Family History Academy and gain access to all 14 of my online courses, ebooks, workbooks, PowerPoint files, masterclass, and live cast recordings, all in one place.